Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

I hope everyone has had a very Merry Christmas! We sure did! It was nice to have the whole family here and enjoy each others company. This post will have a lot of pictures... I hope you don't mind.

On the 23rd, we went to Williamsburg. Just the girls. It was fun to do a little shopping (mainly window shopping) and have some girl time.





Christmas Eve, everyone came over our house for dinner.


Ronnie's large (sneaky) gift to me....


Christmas morning at my parents!




Ronnie's sneaky gift to me.


A little football.



Christmas dinner...yum!


And can you believe it snowed on Christmas! Crazy. I don't think it ever snowed on Christmas here before!!



Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Butler Family said...

glad you had such a great christmas. yeah I don't think it ever has snowed on christmas so it is pretty cool

Laura said...

What a fun "grown-up" Christmas! I also can't believe it snowed! We didn't even get a white Christmas here in UT :(...

Devanie said...

I LOVE the sneaky gift! What is it a floorplan of? So classy! Glad you had a white Christmas, but not so white that you fall and slip underneath your car ;) love you!

Becca said...

I want to know more about this sneaky gift also. :) It looks pretty. Looks like your whole family had a great Christmas!! :) And a white Christmas on top of it all, makes it all the better. :)

Emily Hamilton said...

Looks like such a fun time. Merry Christmas!