Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A VERY Scary Before

I've decided to start a bit of a redo in my 2nd bedroom. Right now it is basically a garage and catch all for ...well...basically everything. It's actually a little embarrassing ...but I'm willing to sacrifice in hopes to show a satisfying AFTER picture! This room has actually been clean for a couple days at a time but this is what it looks like as of now.

I got this sleeper sofa for FREE on Craigslist....it's pretty much in new condition. It is the newest addition to the room.




I have a few ideas for this room and am very excited to get started. This Saturday will be a day of painting. I'm hoping this will be a nice guest bedroom/office.  We shall see!


3 comments:

Laura said...

I very excited to see the results! Good luck!

L said...

i love the lines of the sofa! what color are you going for? i need to start taking some before pictures myself, before the entire place is an sfter!

PS, love our pic together below :)

Devanie said...

FUN! Never get free stuff on craigslist and have it look so good! Can't wait you inner designer you!