Saturday, September 25, 2010

Living Room Update

There have been some changes to the living room since we moved in.
 (Click here to see the before.)






I'm still looking for something for the wall over the couch. I might be going to Williamsburg soon to look at some stores there so maybe I'll have some luck?! I've also been keeping my eye out for a couple cute runners for my table. I've seen lots of cute placemats and napkins but no runners. So there it is as of now and I'm pretty happy with it. What do you think?

Bathroom Update:
We've been "pretty much" done with the guest bathroom for almost a month now but things keep coming up and we never get around to finishing the last couple things. Hopefully I can finish it up in the next week or so! Today we had to put in a new water heater...there goes another Saturday....

9 comments:

Kstp said...

Cute!


Try Crate & Barrel for runners...they have cute ones!

Nashelle said...

Fabulous!! I love the color scheme.

Butler Family said...

wow I really LOVE it all. Great colors

sarah said...

fantastic hormony, congr. you have very elegant living room now :) Sarah James Decorating Ideas

Becca said...

I love it!! Can you come up to NYC when we move up there and decorate my apartment for me?? Thank you! :) It looks awesome! :)

Laura said...

Very cute! I love the green! I can also tell you don't have kids yet. ;)

Nikki said...

Your home looks like those I see in magazines. Very peaceful and restful looking and so well organized and pretty! And hurrah for Ronnie getting the new water heater put in!

Anonymous said...

Heather,
You did a fantastic job!
I was looking for runners a couple of years ago and did not find what "set my jets". But, I did find napkins w/ matching tablecloth that I liked. So, bought the napkins and bought the matching tablecloath (Pottery Barn) and made my own runners (one for the table and one for the top of the hutch) from the tablecloth. Gotta think outside the box on occasion. :) Debbie

Emma said...

it looks likes your house came out of a magazine!! It looks amazing!! And yes, whenever we get a house too... I will need you to come down and decorate for me!! Way to go heather!