Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bathroom Reno

The guest bath is the room that has changed the most so far in our home fix up. Check here for more before pics.
And here is proof that I did do some of the dirty work!


 Now, once again, it's not totally finished. I still have a few touch ups to do and also need to add a couple decor items but it is pretty much done.




Our beautiful tile floor! :)

What we did: Took out vinyl floor (3 layers) and put in new tile floor, took down wallpaper, put up bead board, new trim and baseboard, made the frame for the mirror, new light fixture, new towel hooks and other hardware, new shower curtain and of course the green paint.

I really think it looks a lot prettier in real life (even Ronnie said so!) but these pics will have to do. What do you think?

10 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

wow heather, it looks amazing! i need a nice bathroom like that, jealous!

Becca said...

Beautiful bathroom!!! I love that shiny tile too, you guys did an awesome job! :) I think I might have to come to your house and steal some ideas for whenever I get a house to decorate, mmkay? great! :)

Nikki said...

Looking so fine!!

Emma said...

LOVE it!!! :) Looks great! You guys are doing an awesome job!!

Butler Family said...

wow that looks so fabulous!!Way to go you guys

Nashelle said...

I love it!!

Nashelle said...

I love it!!!

Laura said...

I agree with everyone else- love it, love it, love it! Our bedspread is kind of that color green and someday I would love to do an accent wall that color. So cool! Hard work paid off!

Erin and Ryan said...

Very nice! It's amazing what an artistic touch and a little elbow grease can accomplish. Very cool!

L said...

it's gorgeous! feels so fresh! merry christmas! love to you both and tell me more about ronnie's gift to you (framed)...was it architectural drafts of something? it's beautiful.