Sunday, October 10, 2010

Front "Yard"

I don't know if you can call our front yard an actual "yard" but it is what it is.

This is the front the day we moved in.

We've made quite a few changes since then.


On Labor Day, my mom came over for a couple hours and helped me tear out the bushes that were there and paint a line where I would make my beds. I didn't mind the actual bushes that were out front but in the winter there was NOTHING there. It looked sad.





We bought a rocker bench to enjoy our little porch. The weather has been perfect lately!


I hope to borrow my dad's power washer in the spring....that will help the dirty porch and walkway.



I also killed the millions of weeds and planted some new grass seeds. They're starting to grow!! I'll be planting some pansies soon too.



Well that's our tiny front yard. :)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Your house is so cute!! I'm obsessed with brick and you just can't find it here in Calgary. Nice job on the yard work!

Laura said...

I LOVE yard makeovers! I love yardwork for that matter. It looks awesome!! Well done again!

Devanie said...

CUTE! It looks great!

Megan and Taj said...

wow!! Good work! You are amazing!

Nikki said...

VERY NICE!! Looks like a neat place to relax!