Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Night Pizza and Pumpkins

 I make this homemade pizza that is super easy. It tastes good and is really cheap... I make the crust with this recipe. I just use what leftovers we have..left over spaghetti sauce, cheddar cheese, pepperoni (on Ronnie's half) and green peppers from the garden. It's different every time. Yum...but I wish we had olives...


 Then we carved our pumpkin and watched Nightmare before Christmas...good times.


Can't carve a pumpkin without roasting the seeds!


What did you do on Friday date night?

4 comments:

Laura said...

We carved our pumpkin on Friday night too! Good times. I'm too lazy to do anything with the seeds this year...

Becca said...

That sounds like a fabulous Friday night!! :) The pizza looks so good too, we love having homemade pizza on Friday nights. :) Awesome pumpkin carving!!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

i want friday night date night, jealous! I should of married a lawyer! lol.

Friday night = movie and diy project (alone)!

Nikki said...

On that Friday night, Ron & I drove over to Dexter to watch a football game in the rain! Then we joined Steve & Dawn at Bad Bob's BBQ!!