Saturday, October 23, 2010

Race Day

For Ronnie's birthday (back in June), I got him a gift to drive a Nascar racecar on the Richmond Raceway. The day finally came and it was an exciting one. The weather was perfect and Ronnie couldn't wait to get behing the wheel! I even got to ride in a truck around the track once. I was convinced we were going to tip over and we were only going 80! I can't imagine driving a car at higher speeds!

Ronnie has a need for speed so this was a perfect outlet. I'm pretty sure he had a blast.


 
A clip....







After the race we met up with good friends for a yummy lunch.


Then we stopped by Gander Mountain for a little gift card shopping and headed home...in time for the Oklahoma game. Ronnie's perfect day :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

The "need for speed." I like that. :) Happy Day!

Nikki said...

"The need for speed".....Ummm....remembering!