Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ringing in the New Year

Happy 2011!

What better way to ring in the New Year than going to a wedding of two lovely people?!

Ronnie and I with the bride

Did I mention it snowed 14 inches here last week? Did I also mention that it hasn't snowed that much since 1989...and that it really isn't supposed to snow here...??



My Parent's house...that's a weird sight!

Well it's true. But thankfully we started the New Year right back at 60 degrees and pretty much all the snow is melted...Thank you 2011! :)


Now I'm off to set some goals.... like going to the gym (that I'm a member of) that is 20 feet behind my house...

2 comments:

Becca said...

WHOA snow! That is crazy, but oh-so-beautiful!! :) Great pictures of it too. Good luck with the New Years goal, go go go!!!

Laura said...

That snow is insane for VA! Glad you guys have thawed out. :) The gym is over rated. ;)