Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Disasters of the Week

First it was my hand towel...I just got it from Pottery Barn about a month ago.

Remember our Guest Bathroom....
Well that hand towel now has a huge bleached out spot. How it happened, I have no idea! We don't really use that bathroom!!! Ugh. I called Pottery Barn and they are sold out until September 2011...figures....

Next, I saw this wreath that I loved but at the price of $89 was a bit much for me. SO...my mom and I made one ourselves and frankly it was beautiful! :) I had to hang it on our glass door with a command hook. I followed the directions for the hook and waited an hour to hang my less than 3 pound wreath. About 3 minutes after I hung it...We hear something that doesn't sound good. We open the front door to find my beautiful wreath fallen and and half the balls were broken...I almost shed a tear! Well I'm definitely fixing this one. (I'll show you after!)



But the good thing is I only broke one ornament while decorating the tree....

2 comments:

Laura said...

How frustrating on both counts! Glad the wreath is fixable. Good job making it yourself too!

Emily Hamilton said...

That wreath is AMAZING! How did you make it? Do you mind sharing? :) You have such great taste. I love what you do with your house. You really should be an interior designer.