Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Little Time to Post about Holiday Decor

Today I went to work and then it snowed. Then I drove 10mph all the way home at noon. I shouldn't complain because now I can get some things done around the house!

Our Winter Wonderland
(I won't say I'm sad that it's already starting to melt.)



Our Christmas Tree



The wreath I made...



Making this wreath is super easy.

You need: Wire, wire cutters, ornaments of your choice and a plain wreath. If you can find plastic ornaments that you like this may save you from future disasters. I used glass. I also used different sized ornaments and some shiny and some matte.

Take ornaments and wire them to the wreath in no particular pattern (at least that's the way I did it). Tada...Enjoy.

See easy.

Price: under $20! (Way better than $80!!)

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a crafty lady! Well done! And the snow makes everything look more Christmas-y. :)

Becca said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! :) Love it! Although I'm glad I'm not there for the snow, I like our warm weather just fine. :) I love that wreath, and I plan on copying it next year, because it's easy, cheap and beautiful!! So I might need your help, cause yours is great!!! Hope you guys are doing great!!! :)