Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Thanksgiving Trip

For Thanksgiving my parents, Ronnie and I took a trip to visit my brother and his wife in Kansas City, KS. We decided to drive and it was a 20 something hour drive. The drive went very smooth and we were very happy about that! I tend to have bad luck in Beckley, WV but we drove right on through and nothing happen. I'm pretty sure that was a first!
 
We had such a good time and it was so good to see Cory and Chelsea and their cute home.
 
On Thanksgiving we visited some church sites in the morning and then came
 back to prepare and eat dinner.
 


 
During our time there we visited the art museum in Kansas City and did quite a bit of shopping!


 
It was nice to get out and do something different and to spend time with my whole family.
 

2 comments:

Dan and Laura said...

You guys all look fabulous! Glad it was a successful trip. :)

Nikki said...

So glad you got to visit Cory and Chelsea and enjoy the sites around the Kansas City area!