Saturday, November 17, 2012

Williamsburg

Ronnie and I took his parents to Williamsburg...back in October when they were visiting. It was rainy and pretty chilly that day but we still had a good time. Plus they had very yummy hot cider to keep me warm :)









 
Ronnie and I are planning on going back while they have the Christmas decorations up.
If you've never been to Colonial Williamsburg...take the time to go! I've been a millions times but this was Ronnie and his parent's first time going.

2 comments:

Dan and Laura said...

How lovely. Too bad about the rain. It's fun to show people NEW things. :)

Nikki said...

We had such a wonderful time! And strangely, I actually enjoyed the rainy day! It made it more exciting somehow. Maybe I was thinking of the challenges of the early Americans. And the food in the "tavern" tasted so good after coming in out of the rain!