Thursday, December 27, 2012

A little change

Ronnie got me a new bedspread for Christmas. I've been wanting a little bit of a change for our bedroom. I love what I had before but after a few years its nice to have a little change. I'm a bit bummed because I didn't take any pictures before I changed the room around. O well. But I do have some pictures from when we first moved in.

It was a baby blue color and all the light fixtures screamed 80s. It was pretty dirty with cat hair too. Nasty.
 

 
 With new light fixtures, paint and some TLC it was looking quite a bit better.
 
Now with my new updates... I always feel like it looks better in person...
 



Anyways, just a little update :)

2 comments:

Dan and Laura said...

So lovely! You should come give me decorating tips. :)

Nikki said...

I love how everything looks!!