Sunday, November 1, 2009

Road Kill Bill and a REAL JACK-o-latern

This Halloween was pretty low key. Friday night was our 'Trunk-or-Treat' with our church. Ronnie was in charge of the haunted hayride and was the narrator. He was dubbed Road Kill Bill and you'll see why with a couple pictures....I'm such a proud wife... With those reflectors, you wonder how he ever became Road Kill Bill!On Halloween, we did the traditional Chili and carved a pumpkin. I also coaxed my family into watching Nightmare Before Christmas. I like that movie...which may be why I chose to carve my pumkin the way we did. :)












6 comments:

Butler Family said...

cute pictures. glad you had a great halloween

Anonymous said...

awww ya'll are my favs! your pumpkin definitely could have won a contest! I may need to come and see you in December, but I need to nail my schedule down a bit still. Are there any weekends that work well for you?

Laura said...

Very nice. Well done with the carving! Happy Halloween!

Emily Hamilton said...

Road Kill Bill looks awesome! You two are so fun! We miss you! Hope life is good in the South.
You're pumpkin is cool!
Glad it was a good Halloween!

Emma said...

how fun! :) You guys are so cute! And that was an awesome pumpkin! :)

Unknown said...

aw you guys!