Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Favorite Things...MIA

Lately, I'm becoming a little frustrated when my favorite things are no where to be found.

One day when I went peach picking with my mom and Chelsea, we stopped at this little mom and pop convenience store on Knotts Island, NC. Well, I saw something...a Hershey Bar with peanut butter filling!! It was like a king size Hershey Bar and each square was filled with yummy peanut butter...Soooo Good! Now I want these all the time but I've never been able to find them. I've only been able to find a similar Reese bar but it's just not the same. If you see these delicious Hershey Bars buy them all and send them to me!! Also, I googled them to see if I could find them online and order them..no such luck. They aren't even on the Hershey website. All I found was another blogger with the same problem...

Recent favorite items gone MIA-

Maybelline Mascara- I've used this for a while. I went to pick some up last week and they don't make it anymore...lame. I got a different kind but it's not the same. So I'm on the hunt for a good mascara.

Almay Mineral makeup- I went to CVS one day this past spring and picked up this mineral powder. At first, I didn't really like it and didn't use it that much. As time went on I decided I really liked it and it gave me a hint of color without having to use real foundation (which I hate using). It was really nice for the summer. So I went to get more...I looked EVERYWHERE. No one has it. Bummer.

Past Items that are MIA and I still think about them...

-milk chocolate donuts (can't remember the brand..starts with an E..I think)

-Express jeans (back in the early 2000s)

-covergirl eyeshadow-nude something or other

-Crispy tenders at KFC

-Chicken Rice Bowl at Taco Bell

-SeaSpray at Bath & Body Works ...I've always used Coconut Lime Verbena but last Christmas my mother in law got me a couple different kinds. I was skeptical but I found out I loved the Seaspray kind. Went back to get more...you know what happened....

I'm sure there are many more...Now I'm looking for new favorites.
UPDATE: I found the SeaSpray bodywash at BathandBodyWorks.com (thanks Katie). They have some of the classics online and they are still having a buy 2 get 1 free sale (of course shipping makes up for that). Now I just have to wait for it to come!!

5 comments:

Jenna Anderson said...

Heather!! I know what you mean! I have a of things I think about but can't find anymore! It is such a bummer!! And one of them happened to be a Hershey bar as well. It was Hershey's cookies n mint. OH MY GOSH. to die for. Boo. I crave them all the time but haven't seen one in probably 3-4 years.

Butler Family said...

I HATE it when that happens! I have never heard or seen the chocolate bar with peanut butter filling in it but I haven't really looked either. So I will have to look for them and if I find some I will get them and send them to you.

Laura said...

I agree! Super frustrating! I had to change deordorants...

Kstp said...

Entenmann's MILK CHOCOLATE Donuts are discontinued.

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3105134

Anonymous said...

Clever post! I hate when that happens! I feel like I saw those Hershey bars in Canada?