Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin to Jack-o-latern

Happy Halloween!! So last night Ronnie and I carved our first pumpkin together. Well he pretty much did most of it. Next year we'll have to get two pumpkins so we both can carve one. But, we are thankful we actually had a pumpkin to carve this year...thanks mom. Unfortunately, it was rotted on the inside so I let Ronnie clean it out. He dumped the insides in the ivy outside the house...our landlords might have a pumpkin patch next year....

I wanted to do something spooky, so we browsed online for a couple min and found a face that we liked and printed it out. Then I cut out the top and Ronnie carved the face. Now it is truly Halloween. Now if only we had a porch....

2 comments:

Butler Family said...

Awww. How cute!!! Hope you guys ahd a great FIRST Halloween together:)

Kstp said...

cute!



tagged...check my blog