Saturday, November 15, 2008

So I've been tagged...twice...

5 THINGS

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Living in Chesapeake
2. Dancing
3. making a new set of friends
4. going to mexico
5. starting highschool

5 things on my "To-Do" list today:
1. Finish the dishes
2. eat something
3. go to the temple
4. relax a little
5. clean up

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Pepsi (i admit it)
2. good n plenty
3. icecream (chocolate with peanut butter)
4. white chocolate rasberry cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory
5. Popcorn

5 things I'd do if I was a millionaire:
1. Pay off Ronnie's school debt
2. get a toyota highlander
2. Buy a house
3. Get Ronnie a farm
5. host pretty parties

5 places I've lived:
1. Provo, Utah
2. Bowie, MD
3. Chesapeake, VA
4. Rexburg, ID
5. Vienna and Falls Church, VA

5 jobs I've had:
1. Working for my dad
2. Luxottica Retail
3. BCBG
4. TMG Strategies
5. NVT&E

5 people I tag:

um...whoever...

No comments: