Saturday, April 2, 2016

Plus One Makes Four

Welcome home Mina Rose! She is another little miracle in our family. There are so many miracles that happened along the way that we know who organized this adoption. There is no doubt in my mind that God had a plan for our family.  We are so grateful for our lovely birth mother who through this whole process has had such love and courage. I'm always in awe of birth mothers. We are so blessed to have gotten to know her and her family.

She gave me the amazing opportunity to be in the birth room when she was born. 
Mina Rose was born in California on 3/24/16 at 2:42am. She was 7lbs, 20 inches.


Leo's first reaction was to whine and fall on the floor ;) Probably because he was so tired! But he quickly warmed up to her and really is a great big brother. He is always worried about her and wants to make sure she has her rabbit. 





We were able to leave the hospital with Mina on the 25th and go to our hotel. Funny story... When we were ready to go they brought a wheel chair to our room and said I had to sit in it. I thought maybe it was to hold Mina's carseat on the way out...Nope! I had to sit in it while they pushed me to the car...so embarrassing! The ladies pushing me were giggling ;)

Look how adorable she is! The second pic is a view from the wheelchair! ;)



 Mina and her rabbit.

I love how they are staring at each other.  

 Happy Easter (Leo and Ronnie went to church while Mina and I stayed at the hotel)

One of the many parks we went to while there. 


Leo and Ronnie went home on the 30th. We weren't sure when I would be able to leave but I was able to leave with Mina the next day! So grateful for that. 



We are still in awe that we have this little girl in our home now. There are still some hurdles to overcome. So we could definitely use your prayers!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful and I'm so happy for you and your family!! Sending love the prayers your way!

Devanie said...

I love seeing how it all came to pass! And I love all the photos. Mina is absolutely beautiful, her name is so fitting! Leo is an adorable big brother. And look at you, the cutest baby-wearing mama! We will keep you guys in our prayers. Love you!

Unknown said...

So happy for you and your family. God is a Gos of miracles and I love hearing how He is working in your life! Hugs from NC!!