Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blue Ridge Parkway

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I blogged last. Lets face it blogging isn't my strong suit.

Last week, I went with Ronnie to Roanoke, VA. He had a CLE class. Before his class, we took a little drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway. It's not as beautiful as it is in other seasons but its still nice to take a pretty drive.


 Ronnie working


 And by the way, Happy Groundhog's Day....6 more weeks of winter. As long as winter continues to be the same, I'm okay with that! It's been in the 60s and even the 70s lately and I'm okay with that!






2 comments:

Becca said...

Did you know before we moved to Chesapeake we lived in Roanoke....in the Blue Ridge Mountains!?!? :) Oh I have such a great childhood memories there. :) Looks like it was beautiful and fun.

Laura said...

Looks like beautiful scenery to me. We've had a very mild Winter as well. Ok by me. :)