Saturday, June 25, 2011

Utah Trip Part Three

Our next stop was Moab, Utah. We arrived in time to drive around Arches National Park and see some of the sites before it got dark.





The Colorado River was overflowing.

We were lucky enough to go on a hummer tour over the rocks. It was a little scary at first...but it really was fun. We went up (even backwards) 60+ degree inclines.
We stopped once and we saw some dinosaur prints.


  



After the hummer tour, we went on a few hikes to see some arches.

Delicate Arch

Navajo Arch

Landscape Arch

We saw so many beautiful landscapes there, I can't show them all. We had such a fun time hiking, seeing the sites, and eating at restaurants.

I have one more Utah trip post to do. So stay tuned :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

I think I would have wet myself on that Hummer tour. Awesome!

Becca said...

That looks so fun!!!! We've never been down there before, but I think we should go now. I never knew there were Hummer tours either. Beautiful pictures!