Sunday, June 19, 2011

Utah Trip Part One

We're back from our summer vacation to Utah. It was so nice to get away from work and all the things going on. It was about a 5 hour flight. My brother picked Ronnie and I up from the airport and we stayed the night with them. The next morning we decided to hike the Y, which is up on the side of the mountain. We really are not used to the altitude there so it was a little tough but we made it!

I wasn't really lagging this far behind...I just stopped to take a picture :)

Looking over the valley and Utah lake.



We also stopped at the Provo Temple. Don't know much about LDS temples....check out this LINK.


After hanging out with Cory and Chelsea for a bit we headed down to Mapleton to stay with my friend Devanie. We had a good time with her and her husband.


Stay tuned for more updates on our summer vacation... :) We're headed south!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Devanie told me you were staying with her. Glad you had fun. Do you have other family in Utah or just visit for fun?

Lee Harmon Waters said...

love the skirt, the pic of you and ronnie on the mountain!, and of course, you and dev! I am glad you had such a great time :) We'll be there next week~!

Devanie said...

I made the blog! YAY! It was SO great seeing you guys- I miss you already! xoxo