Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yes, I got ....

...the dress! My mom got it for me for my birthday.



And Ronnie made me this yummy chocolate cake. Love a man that bakes :)



See here for the recipe: Chocolate Cake

I had such a nice 4 day weekend. I spent it with my family. I celebrated, opened great gifts, ate cake AND cheesecake AND candy, I looked thru old photos, had a date night with Ronnie, & cleaned up the aftermath of 3 year olds with nerds. Love it.

* Ignore the bad angles and gross hair...*

4 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birfday! Very cute dress!

Emma said...

yey! Glad you had a good birthday! :) We made that cake too... no special occassion, just bc we wanted to try it bc it looked so good!! That dress is very cute!!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, sounds like it was fun! Hope you liked the cake, it's definitely rich.

L said...

oooh the dress, the cake!!! and yeah, you are gorgeous!