Saturday, October 1, 2016

Leo visits the dentist

Leo has been to the dentist a couple times but would NEVER let anyone look in his mouth much less clean and check his teeth. We are doing a little co-op preschool where each mom takes a turn to teach and it has been my turn to teach. We went on a little field trip with my mom to the dentist office (she is a dental hygienist). The next day my mom had an opening so she asked if Leo would come in to get his teeth cleaned. He actually let her clean and check his teeth and was so incredibly good. I was/am so proud of him! He even let the dentist check his teeth and for being so good he was able to get to prizes, which of course he picked to monster trucks.






 He was being so cute with his sister too...giving her loves and tickles.
 It kills me how much they love each other!


No comments: