Saturday, May 21, 2016

Mina's Blessing Day

Little Mina was blessed in our church Sunday, May 15th. Ronnie did a beautiful blessing and Mina screamed the whole time but you could still hear Ronnie over the microphone. He said he couldn't hear himself though. After the blessing, they gave her back to me and she was perfectly happy. What can I say, she's a Mama's girl!

So here are a million pictures! (Thanks to my mother in law for taking a lot of these!) It was hard to narrow it down! She is just so cute! I figure if you're looking at this blog you want to see lots of pics of these kiddos anyways! ;)




 I was attempting to get some quick shots of Mina before church
 but Leo needed some snuggles!


 Family Shots
The picture of Leo is insanely cute!





 



 Grandma & Nana




 

  

I wore this dress when I was blessed by my dad. Here's my dad with us both!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Beautiful dress, baby, and family! Congrats! And that 80s pictures is awesome!