Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mother's Day

I just wanted to take a moment and tell the world what an awesome mom I have! Thanks for always taking care of our family and being such a great Nana to Leo! Not sure how I got so lucky!



The past 20 months, I have a had the privilege of being a mom to a crazy, spunky, and hilarious little boy. I'm so grateful for Leo's wonderful birth mom and the opportunity she gave me to be his mom. Not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about how truly blessed I am!


So grateful for my MIL for being a wonderful mom and grandma! 



Also, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, hopeful mothers, grandmothers and all of the women that nurture and love children. 

Happy Mother's Day!!



2 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Nikki said...

What an awesome mom you are for Leo! And I agree that his birth mom provided the gift of life for him, and I've prayed that she will be blessed in her life. I'm just catching up on your posts, and they are so enjoyable! Thanks for sharing!!