Sunday, March 23, 2014

Beach!

Unlike today (cold and rainy)...yesterday was beautiful.

So we took a walk on the beach. It was Leo's first time at the beach (hopefully many more to come..) and Piper hadn't been since last spring. She was more adventurous with getting in the water. It was cute.


Now the picture below is not the best picture but it is somewhat significant. Ronnie (and Leo) had to
 take something to the trash and I was going to wait with Piper. Well Piper thought we should go with them. She kept looking back at me and since I wasn't going she thought she'd help me out. She ran towards them (while I was taking this pic) until the leash ran out of slack and I flew forward, feet off the ground and landed horizontal on the sand. Hoping nobody saw me...I looked around and of course some guy is staring at me. Ugh.






Isn't this baby the cutest? He loved playing in the sand and didn't really try to eat it! Shocking! 


3 comments:

kkpaxton said...

Glad Leo liked the beach because it's this Nana's favorite place! Beach Baby :)

Laura said...

That's a strong puppy to pull you over like that! ;) Cute Leo as usual! Glad he didn't eat any sand.

BEN and BRIT said...

I love that you are by the beach! We'll have to visit ;). Leo is a cutie! He is at a fun age/stage. You mentioned about getting him to sleep through the night in my post and I want to tell you I finally have Finn sleeping through the night at 10 months (should have started earlier). I read Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child... it works! Good luck momma!