Sunday, January 26, 2014

First Plane Ride

Leo, my mom and I took a trip to Utah last week to visit family.

Leo had his first plane ride and made best friends with people on the plane! He is so social!


When we got there we spent time with my grandma and we were able
to see my aunts, uncles and cousins as well. They all adored Leo even though he 
was unusually fussy that whole week (caught something on the plane? missed daddy?)

 
 Watching the grandmas do their stuff!





4 generations, Great Grandma Judy, Nana, Me, Leo

Got a view of this beauty on the way to dinner
(the new Ogden LDS temple)

Leo was happy to go home and see his daddy and Piper!
(Although, he was the screaming baby on part of the flight...eek)
 

3 comments:

Lee Harmon Waters said...

That Leo is absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS!!! Especially that last picture. O.M.Gosh!! I'm glad you got to see your grandma! Tell her hello for me :)

Becca said...

Man, Leo is SOOO adorable!! What a smiler and so handsome! He just seems like such a happy kid, you must be doing lots of things right. :)

Laura said...

Glad it was a fun trip even with a fussy baby. And you sill got some really cute pictures of him!