Monday, November 25, 2013

Leo and Piper Diaries

Leo has grown more fond of our dear Piper.
He smiles and talks to her and pulls and tries to eat her fur. :) 



 
 
Leo trying out his new bouncer while Piper apparently stood guard.

Funny/cute/annoying story:
So we got Leo this bouncer (see video above) since he is such a wiggly guy....and I put him in it for a minute so I could vacuum. Well as soon I turn on the vacuum Piper starts barking and attacking it...then she would run over to Leo (who is in the bouncer) and stand in front of him and lick his face. Then run back over to the vacuum and bark/attack it, and repeat.  I guess she didn't want the vacuum to get him. Needless to say I had to remove Leo and relocate him so I could vacuum...

1 comment:

Dan and Laura said...

That's a cute story. Protecting the baby from the vacuum! Leo's getting so big and so darn cute!