Friday, June 22, 2012

Family!

Ronnie's birthday was Wednesday! His birthday started off right...we found the bunny that has been eating up our garden and flowers in our trap. Ronnie let him go at a park in town.



Some of my family happens to be in town this week. My brother and sis-in-law Chelsea and her brother Peter. Also, my aunt Emily and her hub Jed and my cute cousins. They all came over on Ronnie's birthday for cake and ice cream.
I made Ronnie a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.


On Thursday, most of the family went to the beach. Ronnie, Cory and my dad had to work. :(
It was a blast!





Today they all went to the Wright Brothers Memorial in NC....and I'm off to work.

Happy Summer!

3 comments:

Butler Family said...

sounds like a great day especially with so much family in town:)

Dan and Laura said...

What a celebration! Happy BD Ronnie! Being a grown-up and having to work stinks sometimes.

Nikki said...

What a fun birthday celebration! I'm curious what that gift is that Ronnie is opening (can't quite tell)! How nice that you let the bunny go free in a park after you caught him in your garden! Very humane, indeed.