Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend

This weekend was beautiful. My mom and I started out the Easter weekend by going to the Norfolk Botanical Gardens. It was so nice to go. I had been wanting to go to the gardens to see the azaleas and spring flowers for a long time now so I'm glad we finally got to go.

 Here are a bunch of pics :)

Cherry Blossoms


Azaleas



Dogwood and Azaleas


Rododendron





Easter Sunday
Ronnie and I...not a great pic but I was excited about my dress :)



Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Watch this video about Christ:



Tell your friends to check out our adoption blog: slavenadoption.blogspot.com
or email us at heatherandronnieadoption@gmail.com



2 comments:

Laura said...

I also like your dress! :) Great pictures too from the gardens.

Lee Harmon Waters said...

The dress, the shoes, the AZALEAS!! They are some of the biggest I have ever seen. Happy belated Easter Heather-boo!!!