Thursday, April 21, 2011

Garden Update

Well Ronnie has been working 12-15 hour days. Last night he walked in the door at 10pm.  Lame. Someday maybe we'll see some fruit from his labors.  Until then I'm poor and lonely....


Well ...hopefully we'll see some fruit of my labors in the garden. Literally. :) I'm just excited to see things growing. It makes me happy. So please excuse another boring post!!

Here we have basil and a pepper plant, zucchini, and a lemon tree.

 Full view of our garden plot...laughably small.
We've planted tomatoes and peppers here. Previously planted blueberry bushes,
spinach, lettuce and violas are still there.

Remember my spinach...it's still growing!


I haven't killed anything yet. We'll see how long that lasts.... How is your garden doing?

3 comments:

Butler Family said...

that is AWESOME. It looks great and looks like you will be saving some good money this summer

Laura said...

Your garden is awesome! You're an inspiration.

Erin said...

Nice variety! That's awesome things are already growing so well! We can't plant here until mid-May due to the stinky cold weather!