Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sugarholic

Can anyone tell me why I love sugar so much?? And really not any sugar...CANDY....

I bring an apple to work and I think if I want candy I'll just eat my apple. Well my apple is gone so I eat these...



No, I do not need a dispenser for this delicious treat...noooo....that takes to much time.


Trick or Treating was always one of my favorites when I was younger. Not because of getting to wear the cool costume but because of the candy. My brother on the other hand has never been a big candy person. After Halloween was over and Cory still had candy...it was my duty to finish it. :)

Not to say that there hasn't been a week here or there where I have sworn off candy but in the end I always come back.

Well, I blame my dad. He's the one who gave me a dum dum on day 2 of my life....

So I've confessed to my craving...what's yours?
(If you needed me to clarify...this is Heather. Ronnie hardly eats candy, his craving is ICECREAM.)

8 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

i love candy too.
my weakness is sour patch kids.
i have been tempting to buy the massive bag from walmart but have managed to talk myself out of it. speaking of them, i could really use some right now!

Megan and Taj said...

ok... do you remember the time we were "50's girls"? We wore poodle skirts, and the dogs were made out of cotton balls. By the end of the night the cotton ball poodles had melted and withered away because of the humidity... haha such a great memory!

Nashelle said...

Hello, my name is Nashelle and I am a chocolate addict. Since moving to MI, I seem to solve all of my problems with homemade brownies and ice cream, tootsie rolls, and Nestle caramel treasures. Don't even get me started on all this Halloween candy that's out now taunting me down the aisles! You're not alone, Heather, you're not alone. ;)

Laura said...

SAME! I have such a sweet tooth. I know it will be the death of my someday. Some of my favs: twix, kit-kat, red vines, gummy stuff, almond choc. kisses... THANK YOU Halloween!

Emma said...

good to know I"m not alone! Anything chocolate has got me! Some swear its the fact im nursing, which it has been worse since Gavin was born... but I've always had a sweet tooth and always will!!! Chocolate covered raisins and almond hershey kisses are at the top on my list right now! Oh, and twizzlers!! :)

Devanie said...

Hmmmmm... I wonder where the cravings are coming from?

Erin said...

You probably like airheads, don't you. I'm still all about candy but it's more the chocolate stuff these days, although I used to like a good fun dip.

Lisa said...

Haha. I just wrote a post about my addiction to junk food!! Haha. My favorite candy is RUNTS!! I'm pretty sure my teeth will fall out any day now...