Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer Fun

We've accomplished a lot already..in terms of summer fun. Just to prove it, here are some pictures.

First was my dad's birthday. Party hardy!






Then Ronnie, my mom and I went strawberry and may pea picking...yummy. I hadn't been in a long time. It was nice to do that again.







While I was in Utah, the rest of my family went to Okracoke Island, NC. My aunt Penny and her kids were here from Colorado. They spent half their time on the east coast in a beach house in Nags Head, NC. I was able to visit them at their beach house before I went to Utah. But I was told they had a lot of fun on Okracoke!



This summer I've also been admiring my mom's garden. It's just nice to go outside and look at the flowers and yummy veggis in the beautiful weather.

Most recently, we visited Cape Henry lighthouse in Virginia Beach. My cousins are here from Utah so it is fun to get out and do some things with them.

And Ronnie turned 29!!!! Happy Happy Birthday! His birthday was this past Saturday. We had a fun day and ended it with eating a juicy steak at Lone Star...well just Ronnie ate the steak. I stuck with the salad.
And what would the summer be with out swimming in the pool...















1 comment:

BEN and BRIT said...

Heather! I stalked your blog! Now I can see what you are up to and hopefully stay in touch better! I'm gonna add you to my friends on my blog. :)