Saturday, May 2, 2009

My brother is MARRIED!

On Saturday my lil' brother was married! My relatives flew and drove from out of town to celebrate Cory and Chelsea's big day. They are such a cute couple and it's neat that our family is "complete". They are on their honeymoon right now on a cruise ship to the bahamas. We'll be meeting up with them at their reception in Chesapeake, VA.


I'll have to put up more pictures later. Ronnie is studing for his exam tomorrow and needs the computer. So...Congrats lil' bro and Chelsea! You're MARRIED!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I bet your parents are thrilled! Chelsea seems like such a great girl. Wish I was in the Bahamas!

Anonymous said...

PS, I just looked at the pictures more closely and that girl did great on the light suits, the bright paisley patterned ties and your cute dress!

Butler Family said...

That is awesome!! It is so crazy to think he is married now but how awesome it is for the two of them. She seems so nice and they make a perfect couple!!! They seem so happy!! CONGRATS to them too!!! Can't wait to see more pictures:) Those 3 pictures though are fantastic. You look beautiful and your mom and dad look great:)

Emma said...

Congrats to your brother!! :)

Martinez Family said...

YAY! Congrats to Cory! How exciting! I cant wait to see more pics:)

Laura said...

Yea! Congrats to Cory (and Chelsea)! Beautiful Family!